Category Archives: Shopping
We’re not even close to Thanksgiving yet (okay, so maybe we are a little close) and I’m already scouring the internet for information on Black Friday deals.
I love shopping. Have I mentioned that before? Anyway, I haven’t really been doing much of it lately due to a slightly empty pocketbook, but that doesn’t mean I don’t like to hunt for deals to justify a trip to the mall.
That and I’m an only child…with a mother that loves to spoil me.
An only adult child…but let’s not dwell on that shall we?
Anyway, I ran into a Macy’s press release with some pretty awesome info. Check out some of these sweet deals:
- $19.99 Rampage Boots
- $99.99 Kenneth Cole NY & Nautica Overcoats
- With Any $65 Fragrance Purchase, Receive A Digital Video Camera Free (One Per Customer, While Supplies Last)
- Buy One American Rag Sweater ($34-$49), Get One American Rag Pair Of Jeans Free
- Extra 20 Percent Off Dresses
- $199 ½ Ct Diamond Studs In 14k White Gold
- $79.99 Designer Down Coat From DKNY, Laundry, Calvin Klein And More
- $99.99 Young Contemporary Wool Coat From Esprit, Steve Madden And More
- 40 Percent Off Select Regular Price Coffee Makers, Tea Kettles And Espresso Makers
- $68.99 Cuisinart 7-Cup Food Processor
- $179.99 Kitchenaid Classic Stand Mixer (After $20 Mail-In-Rebate)
These aren’t all the sale items, but the ones that I found…interesting…fascinating.
And…not only are select Macy’s locations opening on MIDNIGHT on Black Friday, but select Kohl’s and Target stores are too!
What was that thing I was talking about earlier? Saving what? Money? What…what is this thing called saving? Wha….?
Black Friday sales count…right?
Mucho love and laughter,
City Girl to Country Girl